Premier Copper Products PVMRECEN Modern Rectangle Hand Forged Old World Copper Vessel Sink In Electroless Nickel
- Configuration: Rectangle
- Design: Hammered Copper Surface
- Color: Electroless Nickel
- Outer Dimension: 17" x 13" x 4.25"
- Bottom of Sink Basin Dimension (flat portion): 8" x 6.75"
- Installation Type: Vessel, Above Counter
- Countertop Depth Minimum: 16" Front to Back
- Drain Size: 1.5" Non-Overflow
- Suggested Drain Models: D-207BN, D-208BN
- DRAIN SOLD SEPARATELY
- Faucet Mounting: Vessel Counter Deck Mount or Wall Mount
- Limited Edition
- Hand Forged from a solid block of copper
- Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper Plated in Electroless Nickel
- Lead Free
- Packaging: Recycled Cardboard Box
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- CODE / STANDARD COMPLIANCE: IAPMO / cUPC LISTED
- Care Instructions
- Warranty Information
- Copper Sink Wax - Model: W900-WAX
- 1.5" Non-Overflow Grid Bathroom Sink Drain in Brushed Nickel - Model: D-207BN
- 1.5" Non-Overflow Pop-Up Bathroom Sink Drain in Brushed Nickel - Model: D-208BN
BRAND: Premier Copper Products Using century old techniques Premier Copper Products craftsman are producing Hand Forged decorative artistic sinks. These sinks are Hand Forged from solid blocks of copper. This technique is very time consuming and therefore the line has a limited amount of production. These sinks are truly works of art! Also Introducing the Premier Nickel Line. Now you can have the handcrafted beauty of copper with the modern look of steel. But these aren't just any Nickel Plated sinks; these are Premier Plated using a highly specialized ElectroLESS Nickel Plating (ENP) process that provides both visual and functional durability. Why is Premier Nickel so much better? We use only LEAD FREE ElectroLESS Nickel Plating (ENP) on our products. ENP is generally used for engineering application due to its properties, including: high wear resistance, high hardness, and corrosion protection. The deposit thickness (plating thickness) can be controlled very accurately only with ENP. The LEAD FREE nickel can be deposited uniformly throughout the sink when applied with ENP, which is critical to long term durability. This is a much more laborious and costly process, but is the only way to produce a truly uniform and durable Nickel Plated sink.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DUE TO THE HANDCRAFTED NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT SMALL VARIANCES IN SIZE AND COLOR MAY OCCUR.
Suggested Accessories :
|UPC / GTIN||813584016691|
|Sink Type||Bath Sinks|