Kraus KPF-2160 Single Lever Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet
Estimated to be available by 06/28/2017
- Lead-Free Solid Stainless Steel Construction
- Premium T-304 Steel for Maximum Durability
- Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Convenient Single-Lever Design for Effortless Flow Control
- Spout Swivels for Complete Sink Access
- High Performance/Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- CeramTec Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- Superior Finish is Corrosion & Rust-Resistant
- Coordinates with All Bar Sinks
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certified and Listed by cUPC , UPC, NSF, ANSI, AB1953, CALGreen, FTC, DOE, CEC, MASS, CSA, IAPMO, SCC, and ADA
- Faucet Height: 14.3"
- Handle Clearance: 2.8"
- Spout Height: 9.5"
- Spout Reach: 8"
- Spout Swivel: 180 degrees
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM
- Faucet Hole Size Requirement: 1.375"
- Number of Holes Required: 1
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1.75"
Kraus stainless steel faucets combine substance with style to bring the best to your kitchen. Each faucet features solid stainless steel construction and top-quality components, including a high performance/low flow Neoperl aerator and a precision CeramTec ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use. The flawless commercial grade stainless steel finish matches many popular fixtures and appliances, resulting in a beautifully coordinated look for your kitchen. Each faucet is highly resistant to corrosion and rust, making it an ideal fit for both indoor and outdoor use. This bar faucet features a clean transitional gooseneck arch and a single lever handle for effortless temperature and flow control. The versatile style coordinates beautifully with any kitchen décor. For easy installation, all mounting hardware is provided. Experience Kraus Quality and bring the best to your kitchen.
|UPC / GTIN||812679018664|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucets|
|Faucet Features||ADA Compliant|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Faucet Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Hot/Cold Waterlines Included||Yes|
|Flow Rate (Gallons Per Minute)||$1.80|