Kraus KEF-15003 Ventus 8-inch 2-Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet
Select Finish to See Availability
- Solid Brass Construction for Maximum Durability
- High Performance/Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Precision Â¼ Turn Ceramic Cartridge for Drip-Free Operation
- Durable Triple-Plated Finish is Corrosion & Rust-Resistant
- WaterSense Certified 1.5 GPM Flow Rate (Uses 30% Less Water without Compromising Performance)
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Height: 6.57 in.
- Spout Height: 3.5 in.
- Spout Reach: 3.8 in.
- Installation Holes Required: 3
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8 in.
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- NSF/ANSI 372
- EPA WaterSense
- Lead Free
- NSF/ANSI 61
- ADA/ANSI A117.1
- Meets ASME A112.18.1M/A112.18.1 1.5GPM 5.7L/min maximum
Give your bathroom a style upgrade with the Ventus 2-handle widespread faucet. The clean design complements any type of decor. To ensure lasting functionality, this faucet is manufactured with top-quality materials and best-in-industry components. Two lever handles provide effortless temperature and flow control. The solid brass body is meticulously triple-plated with flawless rust-resistant finish. Choose from three distinctive finishes to customize the look: polished chrome, brushed nickel, or matte black oil-rubbed bronze. Designed for standard US plumbing connections, with integrated supply lines. Installs in a three-hole configuration. All required mounting hardware is included in the box. For a seamless look, this faucet can be paired with any ceramic basin or undermount sink.
Every Kraus fixture is carefully crafted, thoroughly tested, and fully certified. Learn more at www.kraususa.com.
|Faucet Type||Bath Faucets|
|Faucet Features||ADA Compliant|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Flow Rate (Gallons Per Minute)||$1.50|