Kraus FVS-13900CH Aquila Single Lever Vessel Bathroom Faucet In Chrome
This item estimated to ship by 05/31/2017 from NY.
- All-Metal Construction for Maximum Durability
- Single Lever Design for Effortless Flow Control
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/500,000 cycles)
- High Performance/Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Flawless Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Finish
- Lead-Free Waterways AB1953 Certified
- Single-Hole installation Fits Any Vessel Sink
- Maximum 1.5gpm @ 60 psi, 5.7 L/Min
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Manufacture : China
- Certified and Listed by CUPC, NSF, AB1953, Water Sense, CAL Green, FTC, DOE, CEC, MASS
- faucet height: 11.41
- spout height: 9.25
- spout reach: 5.31
- flow rate: 1.5 gpm
- number of holes required: 1
- faucet hole size requirement: 1.375"
- maximum countertop thickness: 1.375"
Add a sophisticated modern touch to your bathroom décor with the Aquila™ vessel faucet. The sleek, universal design features precise lines and a streamlined silhouette, making it ideal for the transitional and contemporary bathroom alike. Designed to replicate the shape of the spout, the slim single-lever handle enhances the visual impact of the minimalist body.
This faucet is built with top-quality components, including a best-rated Kerox ceramic cartridge, for reliable drip-free use and lasting functionality. The high performance/low flow Neoperl aerator provides a soft splash-free stream, and reduces water waste without compromising pressure.
Pair this elegant faucet with any vessel or semi-recessed sink to create a striking centerpiece for your bathroom. A choice of finish is available to customize the look: Brushed nickel adds an industrial edge, while chrome creates a refined, polished appearance.
Experience Kraus Quality with the Aquila vessel faucet, and outfit your bathroom in style.
|UPC / GTIN||846639023849|
|Faucet Type||Bath Faucets|
|Faucet Max Deck Thickness||1.38|
|Number of Faucet Holes||1|
|Flow Rate (Gallons Per Minute)||$1.50|