Kraus FVS-13800CH Coda Single Lever Vessel Bathroom Faucet In Chrome
This item estimated to ship by 04/27/2017 from NY.
- All-Metal Construction for Maximum Durability
- Single Lever Design for Effortless Flow Control
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/500,000 cycles)
- High Performance/Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Flawless Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Finish
- Lead-Free Waterways AB1953 Certified
- Single-Hole installation Fits Any Vessel Sink
- Maximum 1.5gpm @ 60 psi, 5.7 L/Min
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Manufacture : China
- Certified and Listed by CUPC, NSF, AB1953, Water Sense, CAL Green, FTC, DOE, CEC, MASS
- faucet height: 13.25
- spout height: 9.25
- spout reach: 5.38
- flow rate: 1.5 gpm
- number of holes required: 1
- faucet hole size requirement: 1.375"
- maximum countertop thickness: 1.375"
Outfit your bathroom in style with the Coda™ vessel faucet. The sleek, versatile silhouette features playful design details and an Art Deco-inspired tapered base. A uniquely curved lever handle and gently arched spout provide a stylish look as well as effortless temperature & flow control.
This faucet is created using top-quality components, including a best-in-industry Kerox ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use and a high performance/low flow Neoperl aerator to reduce water waste without compromising pressure.
Pair this faucet with any vessel or semi-recessed sink to create a fashion-forward centerpiece for your bath. A choice of finish is available to customize the look: Chrome creates a bright, fresh appearance; brushed nickel softens the contemporary style with a transitional glow; oil-rubbed bronze provides a hint of vintage flair.
Add an elegant touch to your bathroom with the Coda vessel faucet, and experience Kraus Quality with timeless style.
|UPC / GTIN||846639023726|
|Faucet Type||Bath Faucets|
|Faucet Max Deck Thickness||1.38|
|Number of Faucet Holes||1|
|Flow Rate (Gallons Per Minute)||$1.50|