Kraus FUS-13101ORB Cirrus Single Lever Basin Bathroom Faucet In Oil Rubbed Bronze
This item estimated to ship by 05/24/2017 from NY.
- All-Metal Construction for Maximum Durability
- Single Lever Design for Effortless Flow Control
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/500,000 cycles)
- High Performance/Low Flow Neoperl Aerator
- Flawless Corrosion & Rust-Resistant Finish
- Lead-Free Waterways AB1953 Certified
- Single-Hole Installation Fits Any Basin or Undermount Sink
- Maximum 1.5gpm @ 60 psi, 5.7 L/Min
- Lift Rod Drain Included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Manufacture : China
- Certified and Listed by CUPC, NSF, AB1953, Water Sense, CAL Green, FTC, DOE, CEC, MASS
- faucet height: 7.63
- spout height: 4.75
- spout reach: 5
- flow rate: 1.5 gpm
- number of holes required: 1
- faucet hole size requirement: 1.375"
- maximum countertop thickness: 1.375"
Add a fashionable touch to your bathroom décor with the Cirrus™ basin faucet. The clean, classically inspired silhouette features a delicately curled single-lever handle and gently flared base, for a uniquely stylish look. This faucet is created using top-quality components, including a best-in-industry Kerox ceramic cartridge for reliable drip-free use and a high performance/low flow Neoperl aerator to reduce water waste without compromising pressure.
Pair this faucet with any basin or undermount sink to create a lively finishing touch for any bathroom décor, from classic to contemporary. Personalize the look with a choice of finish: Chrome intensifies the modern edge; brushed nickel provides a softer transitional look; oil-rubbed bronze adds a hint of vintage flair.
Create a bathroom you love with the Cirrus basin faucet, and experience Kraus Quality in style.
|UPC / GTIN||846639023658|
|Finish||Oil Rubbed Bronze|
|Faucet Type||Bath Faucets|
|Faucet Max Deck Thickness||1.38|
|Number of Faucet Holes||1|
|Flow Rate (Gallons Per Minute)||$1.50|