Kraus C-KCV-141-15100CH White Round Ceramic Sink and Typhon Faucet Chrome
This item estimated to ship by 04/29/2017 from NY.
- Easy-to-Clean Polished Surface
- Durable Non-Porous Finish is Scratch & Stain-Resistant
- Standard 1.75" Drain Opening Works w/ Pop-Up Drains w/o Overflow
- Solid Brass Construction for Maximum Durability
- Kerox Ceramic Cartridge (tested w/ 500,000 cycles)
- High Performance/Low Flow Soft-Touch Adjustable Neoperl Aerator Resists Calcium Build-Up (on Select Models)
- Durable Triple-Plated Finish is Corrosion & Rust-Resistant
- Lead-Free AB1953 Certified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certifications and listings: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC - Faucet Certifications: cUPC, AB 1953, NSF 61, NSF 372, EPA, CAL Green, DOE, CEC, MASS
- sink height: 6.25"
- sink dimensions: 15.75 D" x 6.25" H
- number of holes required: 2
- faucet hole size requirement: 1.375 inches
- distance between holes: 10.75"
- maximum countertop thickness: 1.375 in.
- faucet height: 11.7"
- spout height: 10.7"
- spout reach: 6.7"
Kraus offers a fresh take on the classic ceramic sink with this contemporary bathroom combination that complements both transitional and modern bathroom décor. The smooth, non-porous surface of the vessel sink is naturally durable and hygienic. For an easy-to-clean high-gloss finish, each bathroom sink is protected with a premium baked-on glaze. This sink can be installed above-counter or semi-recessed for all your stylish bathroom ideas. Pair it with an ultra-modern Typhon™ faucet for additional value, and create an instant style upgrade for less.
|UPC / GTIN||846639010665|
|Faucet Type||Bath Faucets|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Sink Type||Ceramic Sinks|
|Faucet Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Depth Of Bowl||6|
|Flow Rate (Gallons Per Minute)||$1.50|
|Hot/Cold Waterlines Included||Yes|